Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aftermath

So I've been able to get out of bed today, although a little worse for wear, after the going out last night in a limo to Edens. The Limo was sweet, no sunroof though which was a little disappointing.  Every Tuesday night at Edens is a wet t shirt contest that starts at just before one, so we stayed to see what it was like.  The wet t shirt contest was a little disappointing too. I'm not sure what I expected but I guess whatever it was it wasn't what I watched.  
On a more positive note Amy had an admirer who bought her two drinks last night. She was pretty flattered. I told her to go get his number but I guess more than two drinks were required to build up bravery for that one.  We had a ticket for a 1/2 price vip lap dance that came with our package and none of us girls really wanted one (surprising) so we gave it away to a guy that was there for his eighteenth birthday. He was pretty grateful I think.  Aren't we good samaritans (although a drink wouldn't have been turned down if he'd offered) . Anyways pictures are pending... still more to come from Shonna's Camera. I really need to remember to get my own when I go back home this weekend. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment