Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode One Recap


In the season Premiere of ANTM cycle 16 Tyra Banks channels Lady Gaga and had the potentials walk down a 12 inch runway in a bubble. It's a must watch their were some pretty hilarious spills. There's a clip below but I suggest watching the whole episode!



Their photo shoot was also a little different then usual. They were shot while they were getting ready for the runway show to show the backstage glamor of being a model.
Brittani

Hannah
Alexandria

Mikaela
Nicole

These are my top five girls right now. Alexandria and Hannah are gorgeous and Mikaela has something really interesting going on. Nicole's photo is really mysterious and artistic and I love it but for some reason the judges don't?!  I don't always understand what it is they are looking for in this show but I'll keep on watching it and hopefully my fav five continue on for a while!

So in the end a girl was eliminated and that girl was....

Angelia. Who's picture I though was much better than this girls...
Sara

But who knows what the judges find attractive these days! We'll give sara a chance. Ann was adorably awkward at first too.

No comments:

Post a Comment