Thursday, October 21, 2010

buddy bidding bewilderment

I am a Psychology major and I have been taking a lot of psychology courses in the last year and a half and it seems as though after taking these classes I have been questioning people's motives and actions a lot more lately. My friend always asks my opinion on a certain subject that they know I would never participate in and slightly disapprove of (for safety and moral reasons). So I am wondering to myself do they want to know what I really think or do they just want reassurance that this action is ok? I always tell them that it is fine. Which for some it is. To each there own, right? But I can stop thinking "Am I doing the right thing by enabling my friend or do they want someone to tell them no,  what your doing could get you seriously hurt, emotionally and even possibly physically."  So what do you think she really wants. Reassurance or direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment