Sunday, October 31, 2010

Iron Horse Halloween Party

Last night my two best friends, Shonna and Phil, and I went out first to rehab on whyte ave. Which wasn't what we expected. They had no dance floor down stairs. We only stayed there for one drink. I am not sure what it was. We just had the bartender make it for us but it sure was yummy. After that we spent the rest of the night at Iron Horse. Their dance floor was small and crowded but we had so much fun. Phillip went crazy, dancing up a storm. Shonna was our DD and she can be a good caregiver when she wants to be.
Apparently the quotes of the night are these: "I can't find my pockets!" and "I can't feel my legs! Can you feel your legs?"
Pictures are pending soon. We all looked pretty sweet in our nerd outfits I must say. We really rocked 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment