Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Poor Baby

Poor Buffy...

Yesterday Dad brought Minnie over to play while we were painting and the furnace was being put in.
They were playing together really well until Buffy got hurt. She's been limping since yesterday morning and I know its probably just a sprain but I am still a little bit worried. I'm taking her to the vet today at four.
I feel that it may be a good idea since I am going to be babysitting Minnie for ten days that Buffy be feeling better so she doesn't get hurt worse.
She walks on it a little but most of the time she hops on one back foot instead of putting the other on the ground so it must hurt quite a bit because dogs try to hide their pain and Buffy isn't hiding it very well.
I will update this post after I go to the vet today @ 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment