Friday, November 5, 2010

So bored...

I've been trying to do my homework all night and I keep getting distracted. My studying habits are really awful.
Well I've finally run out of things to distract me. I've watched my two favorite shows: Smallville and Supernatural, set up twitter, updated facebook, washed my bed sheets, and had supper. And yet I am still not doing homework. I need to work on this procrastinating.
I loved this episode of Smallville. I am so happy that Lois and Clark are finally secretless and together. Its so bubbly!
Supernatural was amazing as well (like always). Big surprise. Sam has No Soul! What the Heck. and Crowley brought him back from the dead that way on purpose... Thay should have burned his bones when they had the chance.
Well now that I have fully exhausted all other possible things to do other than homework I should probably do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment