Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday

So yesterday afternoon was my zumba date with Mom and Megan. It was really fun. I enjoyed myself immensely and I think Mom and Megan liked it too. I can't wait for Megan to move in next year and start going with me on a regular basis.
Yesterday was also Phillip's Birthday party. Shonna and I got all dressed up and met Phil and Jon at West Ed to go for supper. We were supposed to go to the Cactus Club but after waiting for over an hour an a half for a table we skipped out and went to Earls. The food was good there but our waitress was awful. She didn't refill our drinks, she screwed up a bunch of orders, and we could never get her attention to order something else. Shonna literally snapped her fingers at her at one point to get her attention. To say the least she did not get a tip.
After supper we took Phil back to our place and we played some drinking games and we taught Shonna to play poker. I am not too sure she has fully grasped the concept yet but we will get there. All in all I had another good day hanging out with my two best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment