Thursday, December 2, 2010

America's Next Top Model Cycle 15 Finale

So this years final two were Chelsea and Ann and I think it was probably the closes race by far in all the seasons that I watched. I would have been happy with either of them winning because I loved both of their looks and their personalities but it did make me a little extra happy that Ann Ward won. She was very relatable. She was akward, geeky, and nerdy which is how I view myself quite often. I think she is going to be a great top model and she really deserved the spread in vogue italia!
 
Anne, Winner Of ANTM
Chelsea, Runner up of ANTM

4 comments:

  1. i wish that Chelsea won, but Ann was really good. She takes great shots, but her walk was ok. I couldn't be more happy of the finalists and i hope Chelsea is successful. i loved Kayla too!! She was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Anne since the audition and I knew she's going to make it. She's my favourite America's next top model winner! She's unique and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im soooooooooo happy tat Ann won.....she deserves it ..i thought Chelsea was overconfident about her winning

    ReplyDelete
  4. chelsea look nothing like a model her tatoos ruin her body ! but apart from that her freckle and teether are very unique

    ReplyDelete