Friday, December 3, 2010

Gym Day # 2

Today was also a great day at the gym, so far I am not getting bored being there. Tomorrow I am going to a Zumba class at 12:00 It should be fun!
So here is what I did today at the gym:
1. Elliptical 15 minutes
















2. Stationary Bike 15 minutes
















3. Stationary Row Machine 10 minutes












4. Lunges 2 sets of 10

















5. Bicep curls 1 set of ten with 10 lb weights


















6. 5 sets of 5 lateral sit ups on the machine who's name I can't remember from yesterday



couldn't find a picture of the actual machine











Because I did a little less cardio excercises today I didn't burn quite as many calories but my arms and legs are feeling a little bit sore compared to after my work out yesterday.
I also signed up for my fitness pal today and started inputting all of the food I have eaten and exercises I have done each day. Hopefully to help me get a little bit better with my eating habits and help me lose my weight faster!
 Click here to go to my fitness pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment