Monday, November 15, 2010

The Walking Dead --Tell It To The Frogs

So I finally got to watch the new Walking Dead Episode this morning. It was pretty good. I find it maybe a little bit predictable but still entertaining.  I am very curious about what happened to Merl. You can't survive too long bleeding that much. I can't believe he had the guts to cut off his own hand! Pretty sick.

The other catch at the end of this episode is the affair that Shane and Lori had while they thought Rick was dead. So how is Rick going to react when he finds out?
I will bet any money that Lori ends up being pregnant and either she won't know who the father is or it will be Shane's.

I am still really impressed with the quality of the zombies in this show. They really do a good job at making them look realistic or as realistic as you can make a fictional character.


If your interested in learning more about the show and the comics the show is based on go to this link below, but be forwarned it does outline the plot of the comics and if the show stays true to them they will be spoilers!
walkingdead.wikia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment