Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comics

Ok, so I got a little carried away in the comic book store today and got more comics then I intended to.
Here's What I Got:
1. Angel: Only Human - this comic follows Illyria and Gunn after they leave Hell (Gunn is once again human)













2. Buffy Season 8 V. 7














3. Spike: After the Fall - this comic follows spike after the last season of Angel ends and parrallels the story told in Angel After The Fall













4. Angel After the Fall v. 6













ANGEL ONLY HUMAN
This comic was great. I really enjoyed seeing what happened to Illyria as she was one of my favorite characters in the last season of Angel even if she destroyed Fred who was also one of my favorite characters.  I don't want to spoil the plot in this book but if you like the After The Fall Comics or the Buffy ones you will love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment