Sunday, November 14, 2010

bad friends

oh how ex friends seem to always cause trouble... Well I know I had a part in the trouble as well because as everyone knows it takes two to tango bt I just cannot stand it when one of my friends gets their feelings hurt.
As you all may know if you have read my last posts I had a best friend who became a non friend because she was always ditching on our plans for better plans and then would act like nothing happened. I got sick of it and when I confronted her about it her twisted mind somehow made her believe she was in no way that selfish.  Well she is.
Yesterday was one of my closest friend's birthday. She invited my ex friend whom i agreed to be civil to (polite even) is she showed up. She didn't. Instead she went out with a different friend to the bar across the street from the bar we were planning on going to (suffice to say we went somewhere else). She didn't even tell us she wasn't coming anymore and she didn't even wish the birthday girl a happy birthday!
How is that not selfish and conceited!
The next day my friend wrote on her faebook that she had a good night. The Ex friend had the gall to like it! What the hell are you thinking! you stand us up, check into the bar across the street from us, and not even tell us your too good to hang out with us tonight and yet you like her status!
I couldn't just let that go (although I should have I'm sure).
I commented on the status knowing that the Ex would see it.

"It was good! All your real friends came out for your birthday! We Love you!"

After that she frantically phoned the birthday girl, one of my other friends both didn't answer before texting me. 
There were a few text messages exchanged but I won't rewrite them here. 
Needless to say. She is still a selfish. conceited, naive ex friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment