Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Harry Potter And the Deatly Hallows Part 1

I went to see Harry Potter a week ago and completely forgot to review it!


I found this movie really entertaining but I must warn you that I may be a little bit biased because I do love the books.
There were plenty of action sequences for those of you that need the excitement in a movie. I know that that was some of the complaints of other reviewers, that it was not exciting enough.


There are many parts of the movie where you get an more in depth view of the main characters like you do in books but rarely in movies which I found really wonderful! There's even some really sad moments in the movie that I don't want to rui for those of you who have not seen it yet.
This Harry Potter movie really stresses the importance of Harry's friends and it does the book justice for the amount of material they needed to cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment