Sunday, April 10, 2011

AHH! So Stressed Out!

So all of you know that I have been working at Crystal's Bridal lately. Well I thought they would be able to give me enough hours to get by this summer and I was dead WRONG!
Next month they are only giving me 8 shifts which works out to be roughly $440 for the whole month! My rent is $400!! So now I am scurrying trying to find another job! I want to keep working at Crystal's because I love it there but it's definitely going to be hard to schedule two jobs this summer. I have an interview this Tuesday at 12:30 at Tailz. The place is a dog daycare and pet store. It should be fun and they offer 25 to 30 hours a week which I really badly need!

I never realized how much money I require to live!  I really need to start extreme couponing or get better at budgeting myself!
I just like things that are too expensive, like this new perfume I want!
Ahh.... the thrills of being broke. At least I am not a Hobo yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment