Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Birthday Weekend Catch up!

Sorry I've been rather absentee lately.
School, Work, and Fun have been taking up a rather large chunk of my time lately.
So as a short before school catch up:
Last Last Weekend (March 25-28) I was thrown a not so surprise surprise birthday by my two besties, Phillip and Shonna, and My sister, Megs. I ruined their surprise by planning my own party in which they then had to inform me that I already had a party! Aren't they awesome! My Sister is only 17 and so not allowed to go to the bar. Shonna had a brilliant idea to try and sneak her into our favorite bar, The Oilcity Roadhouse. Phil and I figured what the hell, the worst that could happen is we don't get in. Well it actually worked! We fake stamped meg and somehow we actually got her in. The rest of the night was spent dancing and getting shots from the cute bartender that Phil has a thing for.






  So that was on Saturday.
The day before Shonna, Carrissa, and I went to the Male Strippers at Union.
We weren't there very long, but I apparently didn't need long when the bartenders upon seeing my birthday babe sash decided to double all of my drinks for free!
We were only there for two hours and I ended up just a little more than tipsy!












So because of Friday there was no drinking for me on Saturday. I couldn't even stomach the smell!
Sunday Megs and I went for facials, as in the ones you get at the spa not the one's your thinking of Shonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment