Friday, April 15, 2011

New Interview On Monday..

So I have a new interview monday night after work at crystal's. I am meeting the woman at Timmy's. Yum!
So this new opportunity is as a cleaner. So not the bestest ever but it pays 14/hr. Pretty good.
I just have a couple of questions and she really needs someone to help out in the next couple of weeks but with already working the shifts I have at Crystal's and finals I don't think I can take on anymore work.
Not until May 1st...
I hope this doesn't ruin my chances but I'll just be honest and open and friendly and hopefully it all works out!
My mom laughed out loud when i told her what the job was.
She said, "You've had two interviews; one was for picking up poop and the other is for cleaning, neither of which you do at home!"
Well whatever mom if I got payed 14/hr maybe I would clean at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment