Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Tailz...

I went for my interview yesterday at Tailz and I'm thinking that maybe that job isn't really for me.
1) No heels allowed ever! What kind of hell do these people live in!

2) Jeans only. No Dresses or shorts or slacks
3) Have to pick up dog poop all day. Which I can do. I did grow up on a farm but that still sounds very  undesirable.

4) The whole place smells and it was very loud
5) Work starts at 7:00 AM, 7 AM!!!

6)The people who work there seem very nice but I don't think we would have too much in common.
7) It's a 30 minute drive.

I think maybe I'll keep this one as a back up only job...
I did apply for a cool receptionist job at a fingerprinting place today that sounded promising starts at $12.00 at hour and goes up 50 cents every three months and I would have to work 10-4 on Monday to Friday which means I could work Saturdays and Thursday nights at Crystal's still.
I really hope I find something soon because I am getting sick of writing cover letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment